A Very Creative Christmas Wish To You!
With just one more sleep to go, we just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas, a great festive fun filled holiday and say thank you!
It’s been a busy old time here at Creative Dundee HQ since the re-launch just 4 months ago, but the support you’ve given us has been immense, it’s made everything so incredibly worthwhile!
The last event, the Creative Dundee Office Christmas Party was a great night and although there were no photocopier antics, there was plenty of thrashing of poor Rudolph and Frosty, the pinatas who were massacred to their unfortunate ending, leaving only tasty sweets behind as their legacy! Other treats included Mahala Le May’s tasty mice pies on sticks and the musicians and performers from Space, who created an eclectic, engaging and lively series of performances and then danced the night away to everyone’s (vaguely cheesy/vaguely cool) Christmas tune requests!
As Creative Dundee is a labour of love, it operates on good will, late nights and affordable events! It couldn’t exist without the support of you all, so particular thanks goes to….
- CD star bloggers, Jennie Patterson, Raz Ullah, and Morbhen Rattray
- The Christmas Party organisers – Hilary Grant who proposed the idea/co-ordinated the evening, Sharyn Farnan for stealth entertainment management, Richard Foley and Nikki McWilliams for creative direction and decor!
- Everyone who has come to a Creative Dundee event
- Everyone who has contributed a story or content
- Pecha Kucha Night presenters
- Everyone who has helped us organise an event
- Everyone who has visited the site
- You lovely people who have said nice things about the work CD does – this really does means a lot to us!