Amps Community Ideas Fund
Amp up the community – together we can make Dundee even better!
Creative communities are vital to Dundee’s growing reputation as a global cultural hub. We’ve created the Amps Supporters project to involve everyone in creating a better way to build Dundee’s local creative scene, our communities and the future of the city.
When becoming an Amp, your support enables us to grow an innovative Community Ideas Fund, a cash award each October to kick-start a new collaboration between two or more Amps to benefit Dundee.
50% of your support goes towards the Fund, so the more Amps there are, the bigger the Fund for Dundee is!
Amps decide which project to award the funding to. Funding and voting is open to all Amps wherever you are.
To meet other Amps and find collaborators, join us at our next:
- Amps Meet-Up, ‘This Much We Know, Now‘ on 6 Sep, 7pm – 9pm at Discovery Point, and/or at the
- Amps Breakfast on 4 October, 8am – 9.30am at Agency of None.
Find out more about the 2017 CIF Fund awardees here.
Community Ideas Fund 2018 Key Dates:
– Applications open: 6 September 2018
– Application deadline / deadline to become an Amp to be eligible to apply: 18 October 2018, midnight
– Amps Annual Forum 2018 / Community Ideas Funds awarded: 25 October 2018, evening.
Criteria for Application:
– Applications must be a collaboration between two or more members of the Amps community.
– The project must have creativity at the heart of it, whatever form it takes: visual arts, performance, design, digital media, print, public art/interventions, games design and more.
– This is a fund for an experimental collaborative project – to benefit the city!
If you have any questions regarding the application process, or eligibility of your idea, please get in touch.