Amps Community Ideas Fund
Amp up the community – together we can make Dundee even better!
Creative communities are vital to Dundee’s growing reputation as a global cultural hub. We’ve created the Amps Supporters project to involve everyone in creating a better way to build Dundee’s local creative scene, our communities and the future of the city.
When becoming an Amp, your support enables us to grow an innovative Community Ideas Fund -a cash award each October to kick-start a new collaboration between two or more Amps to benefit Dundee.
50% of your support goes towards the Fund, so the more Amps there are, the bigger the Fund for Dundee is!
Amps decide which project to award the funding to. Funding and voting is open to all Amps wherever you are.
To meet other Amps and find collaborators, join us at our next:
- Amps Breakfast on 7 February 2019
- and join the conversation in the Amps Facebook Group.
Community Ideas Fund 2019 Key Dates:
Criteria for Application:
– Applications must be a collaboration between two or more members of the Amps community.
– The project must have creativity at the heart of it, whatever form it takes: visual arts, performance, design, digital media, print, public art/interventions, games design and more.
– This is a fund for an experimental collaborative project – to benefit the city!
If you have any questions regarding the application process, or eligibility of your idea, please get in touch.