Shop with Dundee’s Creatives this Christmas
With so many talented creatives living and working in Dundee at the moment- there’s no need to go any further than our bonny city for your Christmas shopping this festive season!
There’s a tonne of brilliant designers and makers right on our doorstep here in Dundee- so shop local this year and support our creative community.
1. Victoria Kelsey – 2012 Vanilla Ink Designer, based in Dundee. Onyx Necklace £250 email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy or commission a piece.
2. Jane Gowans – Graduate of DJCAD. Basalt Ring in Rose Gold £179 available at www.janegowans.co.uk
3. Hayley Scanlan – Dundee born Graduate of DJCAD. Loop Quantum Crop Top £100 & Wiggle Skirt £145 available at www.hayleyscanlan.com
4. Louise Kirby – Graduate of DJCAD & currently based in Dundee. Hand Printed 100% Silk Crepe de Shine Reversible Scarf £120 contact email@example.com to buy.
5. Louise Forbes – Graduate of DJCAD. Hand crafted Toast Tongs in Ash, Sycamore, Teak or Oak £15 per pair available at www.tayberryonline.bigcartel.com
6. Nikki McWilliams – Graduate of DJCAD & currently based in Dundee. Screen-printed Biscuit Cushions starting at £29.50 available at www.nikkimcwilliams.com
7. Chris McNicholl – Graduate of DJCAD. Cardboard Radio / iPhone Speaker £55 available at www.suck.uk.com
8. Quietly Eccentric – Founded by Lindsey Gardiner, graduate of DJCAD and currently based in Dundee. Digitally printed French Bulldog Cushion £48 available at www.notonthehighstreet.com/quietlyeccentric
9. Isolated Heroes – Founded by Dundee born Samantha McEwan. Hand Sequin Yin Yang Party Dress £84 available at www.marketplace.asos.com/boutique/isolated-heroes
10. Ebba Goring – Graduate of DJCAD. Citrine & Silver Scallop Necklace £180 contact firstname.lastname@example.org to buy.
11. Hilary Grant– Graduate of DJCAD. Arrow Pom Lambswool Hat in “Inferno & Linen” £55 available at www.hilarygrant.co.uk