Call: Screen in the Square
Picture the above, but in City Square and with your work screening on it… For one evening only, during the Commonwealth Games on Thursday 24th July from 7.00 – 8.30pm, this will be happening in Dundee! Creative Dundee invites you to submit your content which you would like to see screened.
Calling all local video producers, animators, film makers and more – we are looking for your most creative content – documentaries, animations, music videos or anything else! This is a unique opportunity to have your creative work shown on a 27 sqm scale and we want to show off as much of it as possible to the world…
Read on for more details and then please do get sending us your content for consideration for the event:
We’re looking for content that is innovative, creative, appealing and suitable for showing at a big public picnic event!
– Universal appeal – As the screening will take place in a public space with children in the audience, all content must be suitable for any age group.
– Community focused – As this is a community event designed to showcase local talent, content cannot advertise commercial products or services.
– Full rights – You must have full rights to show the content, i.e. you must own all content.
– Format – Once we have confirmed that your content will be shown, you must supply it to us in MP4 format.
What next? Please email us as soon as possible, to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
– Your name
– Project title
– A url link to your content online
– Where you are based / or relationship to the area
We will then consider your submission and be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
We encourage you to submit as early as possible for consideration, as submissions will be considered as they come in.
The final deadline for all submissions is 12 noon, Monday 7th July 2014.