Bookkeeper / Administrator Contract
Creative Dundee is looking for Bookkeeping/Administration support to help ensure we can do what we do best – amplify and connect the city’s creativity! This small scale freelance contract, of 3 days a month over the next 6 months, may suit someone who is already working in this field, who can work around their other commitments. The contractor would be working locally in our central Dundee office, during standard office hours.
If you are an experienced self-employed Bookkeeper/Administrator, who has sound financial skills (using Xero is highly desirable!) with great computer literacy, then we’d love to hear from you! The contractor would:
- Support the Director with financial accounting processes, including raising and paying invoices using online banking, coding budget lines to specific projects, logging travel expenses, and using Xero, the financial record keeping software.
- Prepare quarterly management reports with the Director for our Board meetings using Xero to generate these.
- Ensure paperwork and reports are prepared for meetings and minutes are recorded as required.
- Support the team with correspondence to general enquiries and work with the team on specific projects which require administration tasks including word processing, printing, preparing documents, handling post, maintaining filing systems and using spreadsheets and databases.
For full details please download the Bookkeeper/Administrator brief.
Bookkeeper/Administrator with Creative Dundee
Contract value: £ 1,800 (£100 per day for 3 day a month contract = 18 days contract)*
Contract period: Six months from commencement of contract with possibility of extension, starting 1 Sep 2017 – 28 Feb 2018.
Closing date: 5pm, 11 August 2017.
Download: Bookkeeper/Administrator brief.
* Please note this is a contract for self-employed services and is not an employed role.
About Creative Dundee
Creative Dundee connects creative talent with opportunities and amplifies the city’s creativity. Through encouraging collaboration, networking and profiling of talent, Creative Dundee helps support people to base, grow and sustain their practice in and around the city. Our online platform showcases local activities to increase awareness, and we work in partnership with other organisations to impact positively on communities and the city.
More details about Creative Dundee’s work, team and background can be found here.
Above image: Creative Dundee’s Office Christmas Party 2011.