Funding and Grant Support Opportunities
Creative Dundee is committed to sharing news and updates as we receive them to help support the creative sector across the city throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Funding and grant support opportunities
Small Businesses // Two types of grants are available to ratepayers:
- The Third Sector Resilience Fund is available from today and is a £20m emergency fund for charities, community groups, social enterprises and voluntary organisations in Scotland to support organisations that already deliver services and products but find themselves in financial difficulties directly as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The Youth Scotland Action Fund supports community-based youth work affected by the Covid-19 Coronavirus
- The Supporting Communities Fund is a £40m fund available to community organisations including those that are not registered charities to support small scale community resilience.
- The Wellbeing Fund £48m Wellbeing Fund from Scottish Government. The fund is to enable national and local action by third sector organisations to reach the most vulnerable groups.
- The National Emergency Trust Awards is raising funds for local charities and grassroots organisations that can provide vital support to people in the quickest way possible.
We still await further information on additional support for self-employed people.
Seeking or offering support
If you are an individual or organisation in need of support or able to offer support to others in response to coronavirus, you can find and give help at the newly created Community Assistance Directory.
Keep up to date:
For more information SCVO’s Coronavirus Third Sector Information Hub is a great resource for support and funding options.
As usual, please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any support.