Calling all artists, designers, architects, photographers, students, film makers, poets, games makers, tutors, makers, musicians, freelancers, techies, dancers, graduates, writers and any other creative cross-over types!
Please stop your hard graft, come out of your studios and raise some Christmas cheer at the super festive creative Christmas Showstopper party on Wednesday 19th December 2012!
We kicked off the first Christmas party last year as we knew that a party of one isn’t always that fun, so this way you get to enjoy tons of festive banter with fellow creatives. This year’s showstopper includes:
– Full-on festive buffet and as much banter!
– Mulled wine to toast
– Decked out halls full of yuletide surprises, thanks to RaRa and the Pretty Vacant Showrooms
– Gingerbread house to demolish
– Live music with a Christmas bluesy vibe from The Boston Tea Party
– And to sugar top the night off, we have a DJ set courtesy of Raz and Richard.
So, come eating, drinking, walking and dancing in a creative winter wonderland! We hope to see you then!
The Creative Christmas Party in association with Fleet Collective
When: Wednesday, 19th December 2012, 7pm – Late
Where: Chamber East, Panmure Street, Dundee
Tickets: £8 to cover all the above and free cheers! Tickets must be booked by Monday 17th December at 5pm