Graphic Designer – DUSA
Salary: £17,501 – £20,864 per annum
Dundee University Students’ Association requires a Graphic Designer to join their Events and Marketing team.
You must have:
- A Graphic Design qualification at degree level or equivalent
- A minimum of one year’s industry experience in a fast paced environment
- Creativity, originality and a strong visual sense
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and practical skills
- An up-to-date knowledge of industry software
- A professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- A self-starter with initiative, capable of managing their own time with the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding of the 16 – 24 year old market
and ideally also:
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Experience of managing simultaneous briefs
The position is full-time and will require a flexible approach to working to reflect their variable commitments. In return they offer flexible working arrangements with 28 days paid annual leave, the opportunity to work within a lively and enthusiastic environment, with the potential for training and development. Please refer to the application pack for full details.
Return your completed application form, which should detail the link to your online portfolio or email a PDF portfolio (under 6mb), by
Closing date for all applications – Friday 23rd May 2014.
Interviews W/C Monday 2nd June 2014 – if you do not hear from them by this date then your application will have been unsuccessful.
Application pack available at www.dusa.co.uk/get-involved/work-for-us/current-vacancies
DUSA is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC016047