Vanilla Ink Presents: Summer Workshops
Vanilla Ink is pleased to announce (Process) Skills; a month long programme of hands on workshops hosted by the soon-to-be graduate ‘Inkers’. This programme of practical workshops is ideal for anyone interested in jewellery, but also for anyone who would like to try something new and develop their knowledge and skills through learning alongside professional designers.
There are a whole range of courses ranging from leathersmithing to necklace making, ring making, enamelling, 3D printing and more, take a look at their packed programme and see what takes your fancy!
The packed summer programme includes:
- An introduction in to Cloud9 and 3D Printing Technology
- An introduction to leathersmithing
- An introduction to enamelling
- An introduction into soft materials basketweaving
- Make a silver ring
- Make a pendant with a hint of gold
- Make an etched piece of silver that can be transformed into a pendant or a pair of earrings
- Make a stone set ring
All proceeds will feed directly into supporting the Vanilla Ink End of Year Show.