Digital Producer Contract
Although we’re very sad that a key member of the team, Diarmid is moving away from the city, Creative Dundee is pleased to be looking for a new Digital Producer contractor. We’re on the look out for an experienced self-employed freelancer, someone based locally who can continue building our digital activities to engage even more people and drive more exciting opportunities to those in the city.
Creative Dundee’s Digital Producer will work with the small team including the Director and Programmes Producer to ensure our work complements and enhances initiatives such as UNESCO City of Design, the city’s cultural strategy and other key projects.
The contractor will:
- Develop engaging content for our active online platform – to champion the local creative industries and cultural sector to local and global audiences.
- Carry out monthly interviews with people from the local creative community.
- Support and grow our community through the site and appropriate social media channels, including Facebook and our Twitter.
- Produce monthly news mail outs for our audience of over 1,000 subscribers to showcase creative news, activities and events in the city.
- And more! To find out full details please download the Digital Producer Brief.
More details about Creative Dundee’s work, team and background can be found here.
Digital Producer with Creative Dundee
Contract value: £14,400 (£100 per day for 144 day contract) *
Contract period: One year from commencement of contract, starting 3 April 2017.
Closing date: 5pm, 17 March 2017.
Download: Digital Producer Brief.
* Please note this is a contract for self-employed services and is not an employed role.