JOBS: Sustainable Mobility Manager
Due to a recent contract award, Elevator will be delivering a brand-new Sustainable Mobility and Low Carbon Energy Accelerator, which will be delivered from the Michelin Scotland Innovation Parc (MSIP), an ambitious joint venture between Dundee City Council, Michelin, and Scottish Enterprise. MSIP has been created to drive growth and diversity in the Scottish economy while addressing the global climate emergency. Creating a new future for people, place, and planet.
They are looking to recruit a dynamic and capable individual as Accelerator Manager for the new Sustainable Mobility and Low Carbon Energy Accelerator. The successful candidate will work alongside Elevator’s highly experienced Accelerator team, sector experts, Scottish Enterprise and MSIP Management, and staff.
The 16-week intensive Accelerator will run twice a year, supporting mainly early-stage, growth-driven companies in the Sustainable Mobility and Low Carbon Sectors. The primary objective of the programme is to focus on the strategic business development of companies in each cohort, towards making them more attractive to investors and/or partners, customers, buyers, etc.
This role involves:
- Working with partners to manage the recruitment and selection of companies onto the Accelerator
- Curating, managing, coordinating and delivering the participants’ education and overall experience
- Responsible for the full delivery of the contract to client satisfaction
- All management and admin involved in relation to each 16-week Accelerator
- Management and coordinating all pre and post-programme communication
- Organising, promoting and marketing events and social media
- Managing the clients, partners, sponsors, mentors and investors
- Identifying a network of potential businesses for introduction to the Accelerator
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent project manager and strong communicator
- Be expected to work independently and be given significant responsibility
- Have the experience and ability to work in a complex, multi-disciplinary work environment
- Be able to keep, maintain, and coordinate multiple schedules and projects
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technology tools and software programmes
- Be great with details and follow up
- Have industry experience – entrepreneurial/creative/design/STEM is preferable
- Have Sustainable Mobility and Low Carbon Energy sector experience (preferential)
- Have a strong teamwork ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Be extensively networked in Dundee and with the wider entrepreneurial landscape
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and any additional information to email@example.com
The closing date for applications will be Friday 26th June 2020 at 5pm.
If you enjoy Creative Dundee’s work……
…would you consider becoming one of our Amps Supporters? Besides helping us connect and amplify creativity in the city, you get access to lots of perks, like reduced-priced Pecha Kucha tickets, meet-ups with other Amps and eligibility to apply for our Community Ideas Fund – each subscription makes the fund bigger. Find out more and join the community here!